Policy on Human Rights Principles
Supalai Public Company Limited respects Human Rights Principles and uphold such principle as a common practice, taking into account human dignity, freedom and equality of individuals. The directors, executives and employees including employees in its subsidiaries and associated companies must comply with different laws, traditions and cultures in each country that the Company invests in. The policy shall be generally implemented and it shall not do anything or encourage violation against human rights according to the principles of equality and non-discrimination regardless of race, sex, age, color, religion, disability and respect for universal human rights principles. This is to be in line with the resolution of the Board of Directors’ Meeting No. 1/2018 held on 9 January 2018 as follows:
- The Company shall treat all employees equally, with non-discrimination against origin, race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, family status, educational background, political opinions, appearance or any other status that is not directly related to their performance.
- The Company shall provide all employees with equal rights in the workplace under the rules, regulations, notifications and instructions of the Company.
- The Company shall be committed to support and promote applicable basic human rights, such as not using child labor or other matters which could be regarded as being disrespect for human rights, and shall adopt them as part of the Company's policy.
- The Company shall strictly adhere to human rights principles by providing its employees with the understanding of human rights so that they can practice as part of the operation. The Company shall not support activities and violate human rights activities, while providing channels for receiving complaints regarding human rights violation so as to prevent and resolve the problems. The clues to human rights violation can be sent to email@example.com
- The Company shall keep personal information of employees confidential. Such information shall not be sent or distributed to unrelated persons, or disclosed or transferred without the consent of the owners.
- All employees shall not do anything that appears to be sexual harassment, whether to the Company's employees or the outsiders coming for business contact, which includes sexual harassment, courting, molestation and salaciousness, as well as having in possession pornography.
- The Company shall not engage in activities with any agencies, organizations, or individuals that violate human rights in all respects.
- The Company shall take into account the human rights in all working processes in the supply chain, starting from upstream to downstream by not do anything that affects human rights and shall adhere to international human rights standards.
- The Company shall be committed to incorporate human rights issues as part of its environmental, social, and governance policies (ESG) and apply them in all of its work segments.
- The Company shall take all human rights factors into account, such as the uses of fair trade and non-human rights violating labors as criteria for selection of its suppliers, while monitoring and evaluating their practices as well.
- The Company shall require that every division engaging in procurement take into consideration the issues of non-violation of human rights as criteria for selection and evaluation of suppliers.